See More. Capture More. Understand More.
Add real-time capabilities to your existing analyzer with our real-time spectrum analyzer (RTSA) options. A real-time UXA, PXA, or MXA Series signal analyzer provides continuous acquisition of RF signals, including low-level signals occurring close to larger ones. Its conditional triggering capabilities can watch for transient or intermittent events and initiate signal capture, measurement, and display. The ultimate result — you can see more, capture more, and understand more.
- Detect signals as short as 3.33 ns with 100% probability of intercept (POI)
- Scan with up to 510 MHz of real-time bandwidth
- Perform real-time signal analysis up to THz frequencies with external mixing
- See small signals in the presence of large ones with up to 78 dB spurious-free dynamic range
- Identify and record culprit signals with frequency-mask and time-qualified triggers
- Monitor a wide span of spectrum up to the full frequency range of the analyzer with stepped density display
- Gain more confidence in your system or signal environment knowing you can capture intermittent or transient signals as short as 3.57 µs
- Accelerate communication system development by quickly switching to must-have traditional measurements like phase noise, noise figure, and more